• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Imported Kill la Kill Original Soundtrack Sells Out Again

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingFirewire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:48 pm Reply with quote
leatherhead333 wrote:
I just imported this when it was released in japan and it only cost around 48 dollars which is the same price Right Stuff is selling it for.

I'm not sure why people just aren't importing it because i'm pretty certain that the english version has NO changes to the booklet. Every vocal song already has the vocal song lyrics in english as well as the composer credits in the japanese version so there is literally no real difference between the two besides Rightstuff providing an english tracklist (which STILL looks like mumbo jumbo but that's just because Sawano always names his music weird for some reason).

Having pre-ordered it as soon as they put up the listing, I only paid $30 and I get free shipping since it's coming with other stuff. The price of the product was listed as cheaper than it is right now when their were still copies up for sale.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:16 am Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
I picked up mine the first time I heard about it. It was sold out through TRSI, so I went and ordered it somewhere else. I pretty much accepted that I may not get the 1st pressing. I was surprised that I managed to score one when it arrived. AoT and KLK were two great soundtracks that graced my stereo system this year. Cool thing is that I didn't realize it was composed by the same guy. Surprised

It seems the 2 most popular tracks, are 'Till my body is Dry' and of course 'Blumenkranz'.

'Light your heart up' is a lot of fun too.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:22 pm Reply with quote
DangerMouse wrote:

'Light your heart up' is a lot of fun too.

Oh yeah, that is another fun one. I actually like it quite a bit for some reason with the entirety of the soundtrack. Can't explain it but I guess because I like the show so much, it makes me think of a lot of Mako x Ryuuko moments. Or Ryuuko x Senketsu moments. In the darkest moments you need something uplifting.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2