• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kenshin OVA questions

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Hawq

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:42 pm Reply with quote
i read that tomoe was 18 years old in the ova.
MasterFuu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:04 pm Reply with quote
hahahaha sorry this is so funny lol... AIDS ?? haha Razz . ok its not aids just to clear that up. There were bunch of other desease that killed people from cholera and other cant remember which sorry hehe.
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:00 pm Reply with quote
Mr.Hawq wrote:
i read that tomoe was 18 years old in the ova.

That should be pretty accurate as Kenshin is roughly that age as well or was Kenshin 16?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
BoygetsfireD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:13 pm Reply with quote
I thought he was about 15 or 16
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:48 am Reply with quote
Wait in the TV series during the Legend Of Kyoto Arc didn't they say Kenshin was 28 or was it 26? Can someone clear this up for me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Mexicanime86

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:42 pm Reply with quote
When the series start Kenshin is 28, but at the beggining of the Bakumatstu, the big civil war, when he is first "recruited" by the head of the clan he sides with, he is 15, 16 1/2 at the beggining of "Trust", 17 when "the incident" occurs, and 18 when the war ends, which works out the ten years diffenrence. Man, I guess I'm the "expert" on this subject. (and I use the term loosley.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2