• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
X Japan launches Iphone/Itouch App

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crunchycat
I do Marketing for Anime Companies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:14 am Reply with quote
Taken from the Jrock Revolution webpage, X Japan is the first ever J Rock band to actually release an app for following them in one place, Japan has these on their phones so we are getting closer!

---------------

How mobile can X JAPAN be? Not only are they on tour RIGHT NOW, but if you're an iPhone subscriber, you can take X JAPAN with YOU wherever you go!

"Own a little piece of X JAPAN!

The new iPhone app gives you an exclusive look into the world of X JAPAN. Track the interactive Twitter, check out the latest news and information from this iconic band and be the FIRST to see photos and videos! Wherever you go, carry X JAPAN with you."

X JAPAN just launched a FREE iPhone app today that gives you the insider scoop to the band, the tour, music, news and more. Download it now and enjoy having X JAPAN always at your side!

Get it from iTunes today!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1