• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
La Corda D'Oro Primo Passo..the movie???

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pathetic_26

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quote
Is it really true that there's going to be a La Corda D'Oro movie?

Just visit:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/corda

You will notice that there's a link for a movie but not yet available. I really believe that it's already OFFICIAL AND NOT A RUMOR, anymore..

I just wonder if ANN already knows about the movie?

If so, please tell when the movie would be released..Other informations would be helpful as well..

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR ANSWERS..
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quote
The site news has not been updated since 2006...
Looking at old copies of the site on archive.org the link in question used to be active and pointed to http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/corda/movie/movie.asx

The video file is still there but I don't know anything about the series so someone else will have to interpret.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quote
pathetic_26 wrote:
Is it really true that there's going to be a La Corda D'Oro movie?

No.

pathetic_26 wrote:
You will notice that there's a link for a movie but not yet available. I really believe that it's already OFFICIAL AND NOT A RUMOR, anymore..

You misunderstood the word "movie" here.

Japanese use some English (and other languages) words in different ways of their original meanings. Roadshow, range (as for stove), [Ar]beit (German), and the second son of Biblical figure Judah. Here, the word "movie" simply means a teaser/trailer.

pathetic_26 wrote:
If so, please tell when the movie would be released..Other informations would be helpful as well..

Sorry to disappoint you, but it is not what you think, and there's no anime movie release as of today.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
pathetic_26

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:57 am Reply with quote
oh..is that for real??that's too bad...They should really be specific on what they're saying because they might be misunderstood like the one I just did... Sad Crying or Very sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1