• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RE: Pioneer news

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:56 pm Reply with quote
WHICH Lupin series did Pioneer pick up?!
Ataru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:03 pm Reply with quote
If I remember right, all of it. There only around 2 TV series in all, the 2nd being the longest.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:08 pm Reply with quote
There's also a more recent Lupin series, made around '97 I think. It's pretty bad, from what most Lupin fans say.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
GATSU

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:46 pm Reply with quote
Ataru: No, there are three Lupin anime, one from 1971 which was only 23 episodes, one from '77-'81 which was 155 episodes, and one from '84 which was 43 episodes. Byron: What you're referring to is the newest Lupin manga which was written, but not illustrated by Monkey Punch.
Cgoten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 4:53 pm Reply with quote
He didn't really say much about Lupin III at the panel besides showing a trailer but from what he said it sounded like they had all the series but I'm probably wrong.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1