• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kurono's real girl

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ktimene's Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quote
I've only seen clips of Gantz on YouTube. Often Kurono is with Kei yet on the Wikipedia Gantz article, it says his girlfriend is Tae. However spoiler[the first woman he had sex with was Hijiri]. So, who is the one for him?
.::Lain::.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quote
Basically Kurono have had lots of fetish (what a disturbing character). He even had a crush on his teacher. His first desire was a girl named Kishimoto Kei. She was chosen by Gantz to participate in the game and appeared naked on the apartment (because she was slitting her wrist in a bathtub). spoiler[Later on she died from one of their mission (The Buddhist Temple Aliens) where she sacrificed herself in order to save Kato (Kurono's friend whom she had a crush on).] Because Kurono urgely wanted to have Kishimoto he met Hijiri Sakuraoka who was called by Gantz during the Buddhist Temple Aliens mission (her first mission) and had sex with her instead. spoiler[But later on, on the same mission she also died trying to protect the dying Kurono.] Kurono was the only one who survived the Buddhist Temple Aliens mission. After the disaster, this was the time he met his first actual girlfriend Tae Kojima. He actually falls in love with her and they build a real relationship. Gantz wanting to remain unknown to outsiders made Kojima the next target. Reika, a pop idol who had a crush on Kurono wants to fail the mission together with him spoiler[but failed to do so when Kojima was attacked and killed by the vampires... Later on she was revived by Reika after getting 100 points on the game.]

The story is a little confusing without knowing the background. There are lots of rules that you should know in order to understand the flow of the story.

Anyway I suggest that you read the manga rather than watching the series because I tell you that the series suck. It was totally different from the manga IMO (although some part remained intact).

To answer your question: It was Tae Kojima who is the best one for him.
hentai4me

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quote
spoiler[All that time spent coming to like the characters (well...as best you could) and all their development gone and a new cast of people I frankly could not be bothered to even try and like]...The series was...generally poor but had enough action to keep it going while the characters developed up until the Buddhist temple mission. The final result of that mission utterly ruined the series in one go.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1