• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: ADV Announces Air TV Volume 3 for October 30

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zalis116

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Interesting that this disc contains 9-12.. I was expecting to see the 13 TV episodes spread over four discs, and then another disc with the movie. It would be nice if the movie fit in with the same artbox as the TV volumes, but I don't see them putting episode 13, the 2 Summer Special episodes, and the movie all on one DVD. If that's the case, I wish they would've sold a 5-disc artbox with Vol. 2, but it looks like it's only a 4-disc box. Maybe ADV is trying to go the RahXephon route and sell us another super-cool artbox when the movie comes out.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quote
I wouldn't expect ADV to ship the movie together with the TV series + special. The movie was acquired not from KyoAni but Toei and should be sold separately -- at least that's what I would insist if I were a Toei executive. It is more likely that the summer special will be pressed together with the recap ep. 13 into one disc, while the movie stays as a standalone title.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1