• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Innocent W

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
red pyramid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quote
Has anyone red this excellent horror manga of Kei Kusunoki?The story is about a group of witches that gets hunted in a forest.Fr a manga,Innocent W is one of the most volent and brutal stuff I've seen.It kind of reminds me Silent Hill,when it comes to splatter.I think it is an excellent manga to read,cause it has everything that you may want:Excellent drawing,amazing development,and some doses of black humor.I recomend it.
jgreen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quote
I haven't, but I'd love to read more works by Kei Kusonoki. I enjoyed Ogre Slayer, but I think her art style would be better suited to slice-of-life stories instead of horror. Am I correct that OS is still the only one of her manga licensed and released in English?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot: Innocent W has been licensed in English. DUH. I still wish Yamagi's Family Affairs would get translated. I remember reading about this years ago in Animerica and being really intrigued by it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quote
I'm reading it. I'm not sure I would call it excellent, but it's alright. I'm looking forward to the third volume.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1