• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Silent Mobius manga

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sheamachost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quote
Hiya I just started reading manga recently with .hack Legend Of the Twlight and was looking for some other good ones. I hear that this one is pretty good. Now I've already seen the anime and it was good but does this give more story, character development, etc?
Levitz9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quote
I hope this doesn't classify as spam......but I saw the anime. It's kinda...feminist....I mean, all of the main characters are women!

The anime, at least, is somewhat enjoyable. The fights are okay...but some things are just poorly explained (the main villain appears only once). I dunno if the manga is any better.
jgreen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quote
I haven't seen the anime, but the Silent Mobius manga has plenty of character and story depth, as its quite long at 12 volumes. Also, Kia Asamiya's art is really, really good, so check it out if you get a chance!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1