• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Milky Holmes Voice Actress Izumi Kitta Acts as The New Face of Gyoza

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenchi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:43 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if "Nico Tanigawa" (in quotation marks because it's two people) will have Tomoko Kuroki eating Utsunomiya Gyoza in an upcoming chapter of Watamote since they have done "Mokocchi referencing other Izumi Kitta roles" gags in the manga before (watching Rainbow Dash on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic whom Izumi Kitta dubs in Japanese).

As a sidenote, I think a second season of Watamote is past due, although, yes, I know it's not too likely to happen because the first season didn't sell that well in Japan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Sparvid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:39 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
"I can't believe my face is on package like this," she stated excitedly. "It feels like a dream! Please try out this tasty frozen gyoza for yourself!"

Oh come on, who has a dream like that?
But maybe she's from Utsunomiya? No, according to wiki she's from Tokyo, and...

"Interests include gyoza and Utsunomiya"

...well, okay then. Guess they couldn't have found a better representative Smile
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:46 pm Reply with quote
I wonder what does gyoza taste like anyhow...

In any case, congrats to Ms. Kitta-san for becoming Utsunomiya representative. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1