• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Akiba Souken: Satelight to Unveil New Aquarion Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
god45

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:13 pm Reply with quote
who else agrees the MC for this one has to be a wild beast again Apollo was such a cool character we need someone like that again
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:31 pm Reply with quote
mangaka-chan wrote:
I donno, I feel kinda conflicted about this. I liked the story in the first series, and the first half of EVOL was good, but after spoiler[Jin's death and the sinking of my OTP for the show] during the climax of the half way mark I just lost interest in the story. As much as I hope the new anime will be about spoiler[Jin and Yunoha's reunion] I doubt that would happen, since they weren't the main focus of the story in EVOL.

spoiler[Jin's soul ends up in Yunoha's frog doll.]
It's in the Director's Cut of the final episode. Was Funi's release the DC? I can't remember.
kevinx59

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:49 am Reply with quote
god45 wrote:
who else agrees the MC for this one has to be a wild beast again Apollo was such a cool character we need someone like that again

There's spoiler[Kagura from Evol. I don't know if thats a spoiler, but im guessing the fact that he's Apollo's reincarnation is.]
god45

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:23 am Reply with quote
kevinx59 wrote:
god45 wrote:

There's spoiler[Kagura from Evol. I don't know if thats a spoiler, but im guessing the fact that he's Apollo's reincarnation is.]
i know but he is not THEE protagonist like how amata is he gets the girl and everything i mean what are the chances the go back to the animal rout i hope this time he is a jungle boy who does not know a lick of English dose that not sound interesting i mean we have WAY to many generic mech protagonist BUT Aquarion is different it delivers good shit and it bean a long while since we had a protagonist like that
AtoMan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:04 pm Reply with quote
Lynx Amali wrote:
spoiler[Jin's soul ends up in Yunoha's frog doll.]
It's in the Director's Cut of the final episode. Was Funi's release the DC? I can't remember.

Apparently it was.

Also nice knowing there was a DC of the finale. I had no idea o.o
ChrisA15

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:55 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if it might be a prequel to Aquarion, you know about the events surronding Celiane and Apollonius, now that would be cool. Very Happy
god45

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:10 pm Reply with quote
ChrisA15 wrote:
I wonder if it might be a prequel to Aquarion, you know about the events surronding Celiane and Apollonius, now that would be cool. Very Happy
hype would be dead
Sardorim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:26 pm Reply with quote
I really hope it's much better than Evol.

Amata and Mikono are scumbags and the worse characters ever... Worse is the implications of spoiler[Apollonius getting NTR'd by his Dog.]

Zessica was the only one that fought against Destiny in that show, despite spoiler[Amata] saying he was yet he was going with Destiny anyway, until the end when spoiler[Kagura] fought against Destiny as well.

The show would have been way better if Amata and Mikono never existed and Zessica and Kagura were the main characters.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2