• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INUYASHA 2nd series coming soon or false info?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anime World

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quote
Well I'm quite done watching the first anime series of "Inuyasha"? The series ended but the story continues on. Naraku still has almost whole of the secred jewel! I know that the latest manga(continuation after the series) is still in development. Is there a chance that there's going to be another anime series or the anime has been discontinued permanently?

Last edited by Anime World on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
fighterholic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Not unless we get some new news. Inuyasha as far as they are concerned over there is finished in terms of the anime. And it was pretty cruddy. But the series is continuing on in the manga, true. If they decide that they will start making new episodes, ANN will be sure to know. Other than that, there's not a lot you can do about it.
Ichigo77

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quote
I hope they do make another series. I heard that they stopped the anime because one of the artists left the studio. Does anyone know if that is the reason why because thats pretty stupid to stop the anime just because of that.
highteckdudu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:33 pm Reply with quote
I am not to totally sure but if you want a spoiler as to what happens in the manga i will be happy to tell you you just have to ask!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
God Gundam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quote
highteckdudu wrote:
I am not to totally sure but if you want a spoiler as to what happens in the manga i will be happy to tell you you just have to ask!

He/she already read the manga. So he/she knows everything you know.

There has not been any news of a new Inuyasha series. And thank god for that. If I encounter one more Inuyasha fangirl at Anime Boston, I will seriously kill someone. Oh, and the series should've ended 50 episodes ago. Did they even find Naraku? Somehow I doubt it.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quote
As I said in the Eyeshield 21 thread, speculation is pointless. I'm sure the series will still be popular enough to warrant some kind of additional anime incarnation, but that's up to Takahashi (is she finished yet?) and Sunrise or whoever decides to animate it. Until then, let's just wait for something official (or unless you have a juicy tidbit like the Ouran Host Club thread).
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1