• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shakugan No Shana Release Dates...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shi Seikatsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:59 am Reply with quote
It has come to my attention that Shakugan No Shana was to be released in November of 2006, and according to my calandar, it isnt out yet, could someone give me the reason why please?
undeadben

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:38 am Reply with quote
Um.. Did you try looking.. anywhere?

Shakugan no Shana volume one was released in Sepetember and judging from the volume 2 case sitting on my shelf the second volume did not miss its release in Novemeber either. Also, judging from my preorder at deepdiscountdvd, volume 3 should be falling in my post office box sometime in January, and I haven't heard of any plans to cancel the releases for the rest of the volumes.

I haven't had a chance to open them yet, but the cases look nice.

Now, if you are talking about the graphic novel, that won't be available until April 17.

Or maybe you mean the OAV. That just came out in Japan yesterday, December 8th.

And if you mean the movie, well that doesn't have a release date yet. It may be in production or still in pre-production right now, no news has come out since they(JC Staff) announced they would be producing it.
detective392

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:56 pm Reply with quote
volume 2 alredy came out so it hasent missed it's date and the movie actually comes out in april 2007 in japan with kino travels movie and some other anime i dont know the name of.
Kajin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:35 pm Reply with quote
Volume 1 - released
Volume 2 - released
Volume 3 - 01/09/06
Volume 4 - 03/06/07
Volume 5 - 05/01/07
Volume 6 - July 2007
Richard J.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Has there been any chatter about an art box coming out, possibly with the last volume for the series? Any word on if Geneon plans to bring over the OVA or the movie?

On a related note: do with have a Geneon spokesperson here on ANN? I know we've got the Funireps (very helpful they can be too) and several people from manga companies like Seven Seas, but do with have anyone from Geneon?
detective392

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:10 pm Reply with quote
I haven't heard anything on an artbox but i hope there is going to be one soon but i know they said they want to get the ova but haven't said anything about the movie yet i dont think.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:36 pm Reply with quote
Richard J. wrote:
Has there been any chatter about an art box coming out, possibly with the last volume for the series? Any word on if Geneon plans to bring over the OVA or the movie?

On a related note: do with have a Geneon spokesperson here on ANN? I know we've got the Funireps (very helpful they can be too) and several people from manga companies like Seven Seas, but do with have anyone from Geneon?

Sorry to put a lid on your efforts, but the user has probably never used Google. So for that, I'm locking this thread because of the ultimately pointless topic that was easily answered.

If you're still wanting to carry your own question over, please do so in another Shana thread or make one of your own. Thanks.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1