• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Samurai 7 on IFC on April 1st at 10:30PM (No Fooling)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowRayden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quote
Sorry if this repost, I know people can get pretty testy about reposts, personally I do not see what the big deal is. Check it, I am rather excited. I think they plan to air it every Saturday. I learned this courtesy of OnDirecTV; their version of TV Guide.
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:53 pm Reply with quote
It was discussed when the news about Adult Swim expanding was posted on the homepage.

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=259576&highlight=#259576

And the reason why some people get testy about reposts is that sometimes 4 or more people do new topic posts about the exact same thing without checking the forum for other posts already done about it.

Can't blame them really. Would you want to click on the same topic 4 or more times?

**edit** yay me! I got the url listing right the first time! Wink
patch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:28 pm Reply with quote
First off, welcome to forums Smile

Also, ShadowRayden, don't listen to to that backseat moderator, that was an entirely different thread/topic Wink

I remember hearing that IFC will be airing Samurai 7 but didn't know when exactly it will be so thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to see it, been in a Samurai kick after seeing Samurai Champloo, so looking foward to checking out Samurai 7.

Has anyone seen the series? How does it compare with other Samurai animes?
Alex K.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:39 pm Reply with quote
LydiaDianne wrote:

As does everyone else when they post a link. It's called "copy and paste." Wink
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:15 am Reply with quote
patch wrote:
First off, welcome to forums Smile

Also, ShadowRayden, don't listen to to that backseat moderator, that was an entirely different thread/topic Wink

I remember hearing that IFC will be airing Samurai 7 but didn't know when exactly it will be so thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to see it, been in a Samurai kick after seeing Samurai Champloo, so looking foward to checking out Samurai 7.

Has anyone seen the series? How does it compare with other Samurai animes?

If I was backseat modding, I do apoligize but I thought that ShadowRayden might have wanted to see where others may have already seen the post about when Samurai 7 was going to air on IFC. Even though it was about Adult Swim expanding, the subject was brought up about IFC and Samurai 7.
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:27 am Reply with quote
Alex K. wrote:
LydiaDianne wrote:

As does everyone else when they post a link. It's called "copy and paste." Wink

The reason why I was proud of myself is that I wrote the url down by hand then wrote it in the post. I think that I'm just a bit older than you Rolling Eyes Very Happy , so I don't know all of the tricks most of you seemed to have learned in grade or junior high school. Just to give you an idea, my computer class in high school used Apple computers, that we would write little programs (it's been so long I can't remember how we did it but I remember having to use line 001, line 050 etc so if a mistake was made you would have room enough to fix it.) And it was "Microsoft? Windows? What the heck are those?" And I have not taken a computer class since, bad me...

Just expermented with something that someone else showed me and it worked! Waddaya know?! It's "control c" and "control v" Embarassed Wink Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1