• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Jetix Leaving ABC Family

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slickwataris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:54 am Reply with quote
I thought this should be said.

http://news.toonzone.net/article.php?ID=8854

Granted that I haven't watched Jetix for a couple of years now and I don't even know if they still air anime but the chances of me seeing Digimon again is slim to none Crying or Very sad Also notable that Jackie Chan Adventures, Mon Colle Knights, and Nascar Racers will be joining the lineup in fall, on Toon Disney only.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kouji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:12 pm Reply with quote
Well, it sort of makes sense to me. I mean, why show reruns of the same shows on two different networks? Although you'd think it would make more sense for them to keep Jetix on ABC Family than Toon Disney. More people have access to ABC Family than Toon Disney and Jetix got started on ABC Family anyway, didn't it? But then Disney is probably using this as a way to get more people to buy Toon Disney.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Gemmenon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quote
Oh that sucks. I guess I won't be able to watch Spiderman and X-Men anymore.
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:19 pm Reply with quote
I think W.I.T.C.H. is on Jetix as well. Not a bad series. Really enjoyed it when it was showing new episodes. I'll have to go and check to see if any new one are out. Thanks for sort of reminding me about it. Smile
Ohoni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:19 am Reply with quote
Huh. I don't really watch anything in that block, but it's an odd move, seeing as how Toon Disney isn't a part of most basic cable packages.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1