• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
¿Errors in anime? ¿are those really errors?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bosque

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:25 am Reply with quote
I want to discuss some things i think are erros and may not be errors. Let's find any explanation for some very strange things that had happen in some anime. Also you post what you think are errors so we all can find some explanation Surprised

Well, i can't remember well so i can't be ver specific:

01 - In The Prince of Tennis, some episode near 50 spoiler[Tezuka plays against Sadaharu, he moves all the match in the court but, sometime everyone realized that Tezuka didn't move one of his foot...] ¡But he ran in the court all the episode! ¡That's an error! ¿i'm right?

02 - In Evangelion, the time when Shinji, Asuka and Rei fought that angel that was like a ball, that one which was black and white, a biig ball. spoiler[That time, Shinji enters the Eva with school clothes cause the operation started suddenly so he couldn't change his clothes. Well, when he is inside that big ball, i don't remember perfectly but he was naked and his clothes floating on lcl, well, the clothes floating were the ones he uses to pilot the EVA, not the school uniform. I think that's an error, a friend told me that he read on a magazine that Gainax said something like "Shinji needed protection, and he sees protection on those clothes, that's why those clothes were there instead of the school uniform".] I don't know if i should believe that magazine Anime hyper

03 - Well, i may be crazy, i have told about this to some people and nobody notices it even if i play the scene frame by frame. In Akira spoiler[when the guys fought the clowns by first time, that time when Kaneda and that big guy of The Clowns ran their motorcycles face to face, after all of the fight ends, when the guys noticed that the police was coming, they take their motorcycles and go away, in that scene, the camera is something like in the floor looking at the guys and their motorcycles, after they go away, the camera looks up (panning down) but, there is the error. Remember that Kaneda and other guy's motorcycles left something like a light yellow trace after them when running at high speed, well, at the time when the camera look up, there was still some of that trace, very weak but there still was, and it goes up with the camera... faltal error.]

Please, if this topic already exists, forgive my life.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
CyberViper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:35 am Reply with quote
There was an error that many people mention but I didn't notice, in Gungrave. spoiler[The good guy, i forget his name...had his arm removed (blown off or something) towards the end, but then he is pushing himself off of the ground in one scene and using both him arms to do so. Apparently even though his arm was gone before it suddenly came back in this scene.]
I wish I could remember the specifics but I can't.
samuraiwalt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:16 am Reply with quote
In the early episodes of Initial D they would show a close up of the tachometer in Takumi's car and the oil pressure gauge was not working. spoiler[I guess that's why the engine blew when he was racing one of the Emperors Very Happy ] They did fix the shot of the gauge in the later episodes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1