• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
anime freaks...help a nub out

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schoolglue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:14 pm Reply with quote
Hey peoples, I'm relatively new to anime, but after watching several episodes of Bleach and Hellsing I'm hooked! I just need some reccomendations on what to watch because I really don't know what's good and what's not. So far, I've liked Full Metal Alchemist, Full metal Panic, Hellsing, Bleach, and somewhat Trinity Blood (more like neutral). I'm looking for an action packed anime series/movie that provides awesome action with a decent storyline. BTW these shows don't have to be PERFECT...trinity blood and hellsing in my opinion had huge flaws, but the degree of ass kicking in the series made up for them =) So far, i've been reccomended Gungrave and Vampire hunter D: Bloodlust, since my parents bought me all my boxing gear for free, I have plenty of money to splurge on anime.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1