• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Naruto Episode 164 Question.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QwazilQwazil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:05 am Reply with quote
Becuase next episode is called narutos death and he's in a really bad situation and no one from konoha village is coming.

[Changed thread title to remove potential spoiler, removed excessive and unnecessary smileys. -Nagi]
CyberViper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:04 am Reply with quote
Here is my prediction:
He will die...and then he will turn into a log...and we will find out he really wasn't dead. And then he'll jump down on the executioner from the treetops and fight his way out, by using the infamous Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

Or he WILL die (which would be so funny if they killed Naruto in a filler.) And then before the fillers are over find a way to bring him back to life...which doesn't seem like Naruto

Either way...I hope he does die just because i would think it'd be hilarious...he can come back eventually but it'd be hilarious!

Either that or...for a change something unexpected could happen instead of Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! That'd be nice too....
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:54 am Reply with quote
I realise that this should be funny, but the annoying cynic "MY BEARD HAS CHUNKS OF PIZZA HOW DARE YOU BE HUMAN" part of me sort of wonders, right, Naruto is really insanely popular, and is currently on a deviation from the Manga to which it is usually faithful to. If they were to kill him, it'd end the series, and it wouldn't make any sense, because like.. it's a cash cow

If they kill him, and magically bought him back to life when nothing nor others before had been bought back to life, then it'd officially be the worst filler ever.

If he dies, and is back in the next lot of non-filler episodes, then good lord it's an amazing series Surprised
Qvalster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:11 am Reply with quote
I dont think Naruto gonna die.
Couse the serie have been going on for so long and they wouldnt kill him just like that. But the thing that i think gonna happend is that Naruto gonna go in he's evil "Devil Fox" form and just pwn everybody..
Or it gonna be that Naruto just dissapear for like 10episodes and then come back and he explain everything that.. And if that happends i hope the writers have came up with a good story Smile
QwazilQwazil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:18 am Reply with quote
yeah and i guess they just started the new season and i cant imagine it happening or maybe they can have a naruto and fullmetal alchemist cross over and the midget alchemist and his brother will bring naruto to life Very Happy Very Happy
R.G.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:50 pm Reply with quote
QwazilQwazil wrote:
Becuase next episode is called narutos death and he's in a really bad situation and no one from konoha village is coming
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Anime cry.

Why would they come?Almost everybody in Konoha HATES him.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1