• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mermaid melpdy pichi pichi pitch?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunny1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:31 am Reply with quote
So? The anime has been translated into german and is of corse, originally in japanese. Because of the Manga translations happening, do you suppose they will ever translate the show?
Please give your opinion, you may not care for teh subject much but it would be apreaciated Anime smile

also does anyone know a good place to buy mermaid meldoy pichi pichi pitch items? Like a site..although it needs to be in english

Thankies ^^
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:19 am Reply with quote
Welcome, Sunny1! Since the manga version has been licensed, I'd say there would be another company to pick it up, after ADV dropped it couple months ago for unknown reason.

By the way, don't forget to take a look at the interview with author Pink Hanamori.
(dormcat escapes from "no personal advertising" warnings)

Sunny1 wrote:
Like a site..although it needs to be in english

Well, that requirement could be rather difficult to achieve... Anime catgrin + sweatdrop
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Sunny1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:41 pm Reply with quote
I did thanks ^^ You see i came here long before i registered for news and stuff, just this morning i joined

I really envey Germens >.> seeing they already have it translated and all, i am really excited about the comics, it makes me laughf that its rated T13and up. I am old enoughf to read it, its just seems like it sould be like..Y+10
shirokiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:58 am Reply with quote
Sunny1 wrote:
I did thanks ^^ You see i came here long before i registered for news and stuff, just this morning i joined

I really envey Germens >.> seeing they already have it translated and all, i am really excited about the comics, it makes me laughf that its rated T13and up. I am old enoughf to read it, its just seems like it sould be like..Y+10

like 10 and up? i think its because most companies only have generic ratings like all ages, teens (13 and up) and mature.. so sometimes middle ratings are rare (maybe older kids rating?)
Sunny1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:07 am Reply with quote
shirokiryuu wrote:
Sunny1 wrote:

like 10 and up? i think its because most companies only have generic ratings like all ages, teens (13 and up) and mature.. so sometimes middle ratings are rare (maybe older kids rating?)

Yeah, thats how it is with most TV shows and everything, although Tokyo Pop has no problem doing that with manga,alot of their magical girl is actually like..meh Y, i still enjoy it everynow and then, i was obsessed when i was younger

I got to watch some MMPPP in japanese..although i didn't really know what was going on..it was still cool ^^
shuugo100

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:52 am Reply with quote
Go on [URL deleted. -Nagi] you can watch the eps.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1