• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interesting ADV UK news

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrantM1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:21 am Reply with quote
UK users might be interested

"ADV UK are appealing to the UK community to get involved with their online voting polls (placed top right on their homepage), the results of which will help shape the future of the UK anime market.

"I (Hugh David of ADV UK) am seriously using each and every one of these polls as a way of both gauging the accuracy of other market research, and of deciding future policy. The series box question, for example, only received a few hundred votes - so not enough to make them affordable to do, a clear resolution to a question continually asked by UK fans. We need responses in the thousands, not hundreds, to justify the cost of certain endeavours."

"Let's try and grow this anime market further, instead of languishing a decade behind other territories throughout the world."

Their current poll asks "Which of these new shows would you most like to see on the 2006 schedule?" - the options are; Area 88, Gatchaman, Gilgamesh, Samurai Gun and Yugo the Negotiator."
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1