• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
dragon ball z buu's fury HELP!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metal goku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:27 am Reply with quote
If anyone here played dragon ball z buu's fury please help me on dragon ball chapter 6 I think can you help whoever now's and I started playing buu's fury cause I beat legacy of goku 1 and 2.

I have the 5 star ball I need the othere's.
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:19 am Reply with quote
Stop writing useless threads that are barely legible and go to http://www.gamefaqs.com.
metal goku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:28 am Reply with quote
Starwind Amada wrote:
Stop writing useless threads that are barely legible and go to http://www.gamefaqs.com.

I was just about to say

"Never mind"

There is anothere website!

www.gamespot.com/gba/rpg/dbzbuusfury/hints.html#faqs

Mods I got an idea we can leave this open for people that need help that

www.gamefaqs.com dont give.
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:52 am Reply with quote
Dear god! It hurts the brain! Look, I'm sorry metal goku but this is not going to stay open. It's not related to anime, you got an answer as to where to go, and people don't normally come here for video game advice, no matter how anime related it is. If you need game advice, go to a video game forum. Thats the way it goes.
metal goku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:59 am Reply with quote
outlawwolf wrote:
Dear god! It hurts the brain! Look, I'm sorry metal goku but this is not going to stay open. It's not related to anime, you got an answer as to where to go, and people don't normally come here for video game advice, no matter how anime related it is. If you need game advice, go to a video game forum. Thats the way it goes.

Actually

Oh god my tooth realy hurts Im a wolf no wonder.
I now what I need to do to get the dragon balls but if your so smart will you direct me to A forum that has people replieing fast and about game's like this forum And if you realy want to help me look at that forum cheat planet and then tell me were you can find that forum please!

www.cheatplanet.com
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:02 am Reply with quote
metal goku wrote:
outlawwolf wrote:

Actually

I now what I need to do to get the dragon balls but if your so smart will you direct me to A forum that has people replieing fast and about game's like this forum

www.cheatplanet.com

WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE A THREAD IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ANSWER???

AND WE DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF YOUR TOOTH HURTS. NEXT YOU'LL ASK "WHICH DENTIST SHOULD I GO TO?"

You really need to stop posting for a while and read through Teh Rules, because you are breaking every single rule in there. Spamming, posting useless threads, horrible grammar and spelling, undescriptive titles, etc. If I were in charge, you'd have been banned for a while now.
metal goku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:07 am Reply with quote
Starwind Amada wrote:
metal goku wrote:
outlawwolf wrote:

Actually

I now what I need to do to get the dragon balls but if your so smart will you direct me to A forum that has people replieing fast and about game's like this forum

www.cheatplanet.com

AND WE DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF YOUR TOOTH HURTS. NEXT YOU'LL ASK "WHICH DENTIST SHOULD I GO TO?"

You really need to stop posting for a while and read through Teh Rules, because you are breaking every single rule in there. Spamming, posting useless threads, horrible grammar and spelling, undescriptive titles, etc. If I were in charge, you'd have been banned for a while now.

I posted this for newbies to look and ask questions
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:15 am Reply with quote
metal goku wrote:
Starwind Amada wrote:
metal goku wrote:
outlawwolf wrote:

Actually

www.cheatplanet.com

I posted this for newbies to look and ask questions

You're breaking another rule. And you're the only newbie here. What makes you think anyone wants to know about some DBZ Game Boy game? And if they did want to know, they'd go to one of the sites you mentioned (yet you still asked where to go). Why don't you go make your own crappy forum instead of filling this one with random garbage like "LOL I NEED HELP WITH DBZ GAME WHAT DO I DO" and your terrible grammar? A forum where spamming is allowed, no one knows how to spell. I'll be the first one to join. Laughing
metal goku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:40 pm Reply with quote
So I now tempest is online know, And if he sees this hell anwser if we can keep this after all it's helping people.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:48 pm Reply with quote
Locked for...basically breaking down into screaming at metal goku.

Amada, outlawwolf, cut it out with the backseat moderating, already. All you're doing is making my job harder by coming dangerously close to trolling yourselves. If someone's breaking the rules, use the notification button and let the actual mods take care of it, please.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1