• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
MEGAS XLR

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metal goku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:19 pm Reply with quote
I got a question on cartoon network they have megas xlr is it a anime?
Dark_Kaine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:16 pm Reply with quote
More like a Comic Book series
Mugen The Great

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:30 pm Reply with quote
No, it isn't an anime. It has more anime parodies and cliches than most real anime, but it is still an American show. However, there is some hard to find 7-minute pilot that was animated by Madhouse (in case you don't know who they are, they did Satoshi Kon's films and Lain and Trigun and some other stuff). And with a PPG anime coming out next year, perhaps there will be a MEGAS anime sequel series. You know I'd watch it. Cool
metal goku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:09 pm Reply with quote
Ok so I guess we can keep this thread alive am I correct I mean it is a cool show right Very Happy I mean megas is a very very cool show I mean robot's killing alien's Laughing
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:17 pm Reply with quote
No not really. What else is there to discuss? Your question was answered and unless you or anyone else has any questions about Megas XLR, then this thread is pretty much useless. ANN doesn't stand for threads that are used for nothing more than praising or defacating a series. Thats why your DB/DBZ/DBGT thread got locked. It had no point and ended up being utterly useless. If this threads degenerates into an "OMFG MEGAS XLR IS THE MOST AWESOME ROXOR MY SOXOR SHOW EV4R" then it is going to be locked post haste. Man, I totally should be a mod here for that.
metal goku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Ok I got it so I guess we can try to leave this topic for maybe a couple of days until someone say's ( OH MY GOD I HATE THIS!) ain't I correct I think that there should be someone who like's MEGAS XLR.I mean in the entire world from 100% from maybe 70% I love this and 30% I hate this. Cool
metal goku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:31 pm Reply with quote
outlawwolf wrote:
No not really. What else is there to discuss? Your question was answered and unless you or anyone else has any questions about Megas XLR, then this thread is pretty much useless. ANN doesn't stand for threads that are used for nothing more than praising or defacating a series. Thats why your DB/DBZ/DBGT thread got locked. It had no point and ended up being utterly useless. If this threads degenerates into an "OMFG MEGAS XLR IS THE MOST AWESOME ROXOR MY SOXOR SHOW EV4R" then it is going to be locked post haste. Man, I totally should be a mod here for that.

I think im double posting but number 1 they won't make you mod yet you need to be on this site I guess 1 year 2 more year's something like that well basically why because you may not understand some stupid stuff that people say and you may look at it and not ban it of 100% i'd guess you got the mods going and admin's 70 % they love it and since you said they should make me mod, I'd guess know they love you 50% out of 50% ok so keep up being nice ok.
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:43 pm Reply with quote
metal goku wrote:
outlawwolf wrote:

I think im double posting but number 1 they won't make you mod yet you need to be on this site I guess 1 year 2 more year's something like that well basically why because you may not understand some stupid stuff that people say and you may look at it and not ban it of 100% i'd guess you got the mods going and admin's 70 % they love it and since you said they should make me mod, I'd guess know they love you 50% out of 50% ok so keep up being nice ok.

Wow, this thread has no useful discussion whatsoever. This will definitely get locked before the day is over.

Dark_Kaine wrote:
More like a Comic Book series

Can't quite be a comic book series if there are no comic books.Wink
metal goku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:53 pm Reply with quote
Actually there is like episode 1 and 2 there is a point here ok I mean you dont even let people look at this Sad THE WAY I SEE IT !!!! MEGAS XLR is very very cool and out of 100% I think it's cool and out of 100% 50 out of 50 is how much anime it is on 50 percent yes anime on the othere no but I think the people that make megas XLR should make it fully anime,etc, I mean if you give megas a chance it'll work out. And can you let me now out of 100 what will you give for it's coolness?
metal goku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Ok did anyone watch any episodes of megas if no then this realy has no point. Smile Sad
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:13 pm Reply with quote
Dear Metal Goku,

Please stop posting new threads and lurk for a while.

Sincerely,
everyone on the forums

Seriously, lurk more and stop posting so many terrible threads.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:35 pm Reply with quote
Also, Starwing, outlawwolf, please knock off the backseat moderating. You're not helping by blurting out "O THIS SI SO LOKKD" in every other thread, you're just making my job more difficult.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1