• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
what anime character would u "go out" with...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweet_lavender

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:04 pm Reply with quote
If you had a chance to go out with an anime character in REAL life, who would u go out with? If your lover was here right now with you, where would you go?(i hope it's someplace amazing! Very Happy)
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:05 pm Reply with quote
How about you answer first since you are the thread creator. I'll answer after you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
sweet_lavender

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:14 pm Reply with quote
forgot to tell my answer..
if i had a chance...hmmmm...can't even answer myself...
but i would go out with

Kyo from Fruits Basket(awww)
Ed from FMA(funny guy)
Spike from Cowboy Bebop(Cool)

i would go to a big restaurant...or amusement parks or ....ahh so many places to go... Very Happy
animegirl598

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:26 pm Reply with quote
Well I would go out with Ed from FMA, or Ryuho from S-cry-ed they're both so hansome! I would go to a gorgeous beach then eat a romantic dinner! Perfect Very Happy
Coffeeman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:37 pm Reply with quote
It's an impossibility to say...

Insofar as, anime characters can only be judged by what we see of them. Therefore, if they were real people, they might have personality traits and the like which could be utterly repulsive to you. What's more, a habit which seems like a funny side piece in the anime, could be a major turn-off in real life; it may be quite sexy to see Faye Valentine smoke a cigarette on-screen, but you don't have to put up with the asthmatic smoking, smell, yellow fingers, etc.

So on the whole...

Yomiko Readman from the ROD OVA.
Inu_Yasha_jr.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Inuyasha from InuYasha...something about his demon/kind side that makes me go "Awwwhhh!!!"

Kaoru from Ai Yori Aoshi...so innocent and yet so determined romantic.

I would say Spike from Cowboy Bebop because he's hot but that would make me seem...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:00 pm Reply with quote
Locked for stupidity, listing, and an insufficient opening post. Provide reasons for choices, provide your own personal answer to an opinion thread first if you're the one starting it, and don't be a dumbass. Use a little intelligence in formulating your response.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1