• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
FF7 last order ova thoughts?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emptyone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:16 pm Reply with quote
I thought it was good but I was just wondering what would be coming out after last order?
radicaledward

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:23 pm Reply with quote
I haven't seen it yet, and there is still alot of speculation as to whether or not it will be sub/dubbed for official release. However, there is some hope that it will be a part of the Advent Children release in November.
dgreater1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:35 pm Reply with quote
All I can say is, most of the people who haven't played the game before would have hard time swallowing this one. Anyway, I've heard from a friend of mine that Advant Children (the sequel) was awesome. I think I'll go to my friends house and see for myself Twisted Evil
Alichino_Myobi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:46 pm Reply with quote
I have seen the first bit of the OVA trailer... and... I must say. It was beautiful. They have done an excellent job of taking the beauty of Final Fantasy 7 and transferring it into an anime. As for Advent Children. I've seen it. It was also beautiful. Oh my gods it was. Purely orgasmic... *cough* *shifts uncomfortably* And Ill be off soon to pick up my new Vincent Valentine Advent Children Action Figure (with super posability! WHOO!) for only $21.99!!! YAY!!!! *hugs vin close* Im sorry, he's my favorite FF7 character. ^^x
Iemander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:39 pm Reply with quote
Just excellent, I'll be sure to pick this one up on DVD when I get the chance. It's WAY better than Advent Rising in its plot and presentation. The fights might not nearly be as overblown or exciting as in its bigger brother, there's much emotion in this one and you just get sucked into the whole thing with an intense atmosphere.

Just love it, wish Advent Rising was more like it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1