• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hellsing OST

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x_ekibyougami_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:23 pm Reply with quote
I just bought the Hellsing OST Raid a little while ago. I love the music and everything, but I am a bit peeved now because I went looking for the second CD (Ruin) and found it at a store across the stree from where I bought mine for nearly $10 less! But I love it nonetheless. I have listened to it many times already and especially love it while I re-read my Hellsing Manga (and even when I re-read my dog-eared copy of Dracula). I know that many songs on the disc do not have lyrics, but I was wondering if anyone knows the lyrics to the songs that do. I found one site and they only have the lyrics to the opening and closing themes. Well, do not ask what they wrote for the opening theme and the closing theme is pretty simple to understand the lyrics. But the others I am really curious about.
What do you guys think of the two Hellsing OST's and does anyone know the lyrics?
Jerseymilk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:16 am Reply with quote
I think the soundtracks are really cool and I have the first one, though I was really disappointed that neither of them has the ending song "Shine". It's my favourite, luckily I was able to download it. Anyway, for other lyrics try AnimeLyrics.com:

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/hellsing/

Or try sites dedicated to the series. They often will have a music section that includes lyrics to the vocal songs.
x_ekibyougami_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:19 am Reply with quote
I listened to my copy of Raid and it had Shine on it... It even said so on the CD slip. That was some of the only english on the entire thing... I wonder what the difference between our copies is. Thanks for the site, but that was where I have been looking. It is usually very helpful. I enabled my friends and I to get past singing "I want to save the world! Something in japanese!" at the begining of InuYasha... But this time it was a bit disapointing. Thank you, though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1