• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
anyone read Kare First Love?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celestial_Jade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:54 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys im new here to the forums im always on this site but i never signed up but i figured i would i was just wondering if anyone else besides me actually is reading this manga ?!?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
qollocust

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:33 pm Reply with quote
Yes I read it. I wouldn't say it's anything out of the oridinary or special, but I was deffinitely surprised by how much I enjoyed the first volume so I've continued reading.
Celestial_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:10 am Reply with quote
yah its nothing different then any of the others.. but for some odd reason i just took a big liking to it.. i dunno lol!! i guess im a sucker for those things.. and it annoys me that the next book isn't coming out until sept. i think im gunna go crazy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
keichi san

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:45 pm Reply with quote
Yes, I've read it, but as qollust said, it wasn't anything special, but it's a good manga.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
firegirl22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:39 pm Reply with quote
I've read it as well, and for someone who doesn't read much shojo manga, this was very exciting. I'm getting more into it though, and shojo beat is definitely helping that.
Celestial_Jade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:13 am Reply with quote
i wish they would make a show out of it... because id love to see what they do with it Smile because its amazing Smile
kasi_jo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:09 pm Reply with quote
I have read it too, and I have to say I really like it. But as everyone else had said it's nothing out of the ordinary, but it has taken the place of Peach Girl and Mars because they have ended. What can I say I'm a sucker for shoujo... Embarassed
odango

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:07 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I read it too, not one of my favorites but I'm definetly gonna keep on buying it.

If you liked it, I recommend Kare Kano, which is another shojo manga I consider "realistic". Naturally, if you don't have it already Smile
xjadedragon750x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:21 pm Reply with quote
I've read it but I think it is too cliched, like most series are becoming. It's been done (perhaps not in manga) many times already.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
fruitsbasket1991

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:08 am Reply with quote
well i read it and it was really good for me ne ways and i like the characters.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Celestial_Jade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:39 pm Reply with quote
did anyone get book #5 ?!? i got it saturday and finally got around to reading it and read the whole thing today of course the cliff hanger is killing me lol! and the next one isn't coming out until novmeber how am i supposed to last that long? lol! anyone else enjoy #5
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1