• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
any opportunity to co-production

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freebutterfly

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:32 pm Reply with quote
I'd like to know if there is any animation studio or advertising companies have cooperative projects or outsouring projects to Chinese studios, like TV animation, speciall effects, virtual effects, games, advertising?
animation in China now is open to all with the government support. There are a lot of CG production studios looking for overseas opportunities.
If you are interested, you can contact me and I'd like to exchange my knowledge to you. There are so many excellent CGer in China, they are waiting for yr call.

Freebutterfly
[email protected] Razz Razz Razz
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:49 pm Reply with quote
freebutterfly wrote:
I'd like to know if there is any animation studio or advertising companies have cooperative projects or outsouring projects to Chinese studios, like TV animation, speciall effects, virtual effects, games, advertising?
animation in China now is open to all with the government support.

Many Japanese companies outsource to all over Asia. But you aren't really reaching the type of people who make those decisions here.

You'd be better contating studios directly, or going to a proffessional forum instead of a consumer forum.

-t
freebutterfly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for yr remind.
I am also an consumer. And it's not bad to talk with consumers to see what they like, then those companies can develop new products and services for them.
Butterfly
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1