• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
School Rumble - Who are you for??

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nirvana

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:59 pm Reply with quote
What do you guys think, who would you want to see paired up, Harima and Eri, or Harima and Tenma?

I think Harima and Eri works better together, just because... Tenma and harima together just wouldnt make sense to me! I dont know if it's a vibe, or something tha thappened that i dont recall or what, but it just seems Harima and Eri would make a better couple...

Opinions people?
El Oso

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm... I'd prefer Yakumo & Harima. I think there is some chemistry between them. spoiler[Seems to me to be the more kawaii type pairing. They both like animals (Well, Harima doesn't seem to really like animals, he's just good with them) And she's the only one that he lets review his manga.]

Anyways, Eri and Harima seem to be the oddcouple which is probably why they'll end up as a pair. spoiler[I've only seen up to ep. 22 but it appears to be going this way]
El Capitano

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:43 pm Reply with quote
A very difficult decision indeed Very Happy.

I'd go for Eri, but I won't be dissappointed if Harima ends up with Yakumo.

They both fit with him, there's no denial in that. So it doesn't really matter which one of the two ends up with them. I agree with El olso's statement that Y&H would be the cuter couple. And spoiler[let's not forget that Harima's the only guy whose thoughts she can't read.].

But between E&H there's something different. If you take a good look at them and study their personalities, you'll see that they are actually quiete alike though they often tend to crash with eachother. But isn't that a sign of love too?Wink

Anyway, I've seen all the episodes and I'm eagerly awaiting the second season.

Gurugu maware...gurugu maware...
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:49 pm Reply with quote
There's going to be a second season?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
El Capitano

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:34 pm Reply with quote
kusanagi-sama wrote:

Well, I'm 90% sure:)
It could very well be an OVA or a film in stead of another season.

spoiler[
First of all, the anime has an open ending(that's all I'm going to say about it. I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen all the episodes). To end it there would be ridiculous.

Second, the anime is based on the manga. And the manga hasn't ended yet so the story still continues.

Third, the line "see you next stage" appears after the last episode.Smile

It's my guess that the crew who produces the anime is waiting untill there's enough material for them to work with. ]
cell21

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:30 pm Reply with quote
I bet ya top dollar that a second season will be in place.
Nirvana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:36 pm Reply with quote
kusanagi-sama wrote:

THERE'D BETTER BE!!!

spoiler[The ending seemed to end like EVERY story arc in the anime... it didn't seem like a real ending at all... ]along with much of what El Capitano said
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1