• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Naruto OST question !

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
serene_sapphires

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Through out watching the series, I notice that there is another version of "Sadness and sorrow", which is track #8 in Naruto OST I. This "version" appears several times in the series, the best example is in Ep 41, when Sakura recalls her past with Ino in the flower field. With the same melody, the piece uses a strong and firm piano sound while "Sadness and sorrow" uses flute the and other instrument in the background.
Also, there are a few "fighting music" through out the whole Chunnin Exam that are not in the 3 OST packs.
My question is: Is there any other OST beside the first three that were released? Or... we've been fooled? I'm kind of mad about this. I need help !!!!!!!!!
darkhunter

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:54 pm Reply with quote
Where did you buy the first 3 OST from? Maybe that could be the problem.

Or did you just download it and now complaing that what you stole wasn't what you expected. What a prick, you have no right to get mad.
Ataru

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:42 pm Reply with quote
Yikes. Get them here. OST 3 got released last week. Any hoot, outside of the first 3 OST that have been released, there is the theme song collection up to 4th season, and the first movie OST, and I'm pretty I can discount the nine radio show CDs. It might be a special remix of that BGM that was made just for that part of the series, then again it might have been pulled from the movie, but small chance at best.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
serene_sapphires

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:19 am Reply with quote
Thanks, Ataru. Do you know if they are going to release the fourth OST? I hope they will, because up to the Ep 50's, there are a number of tracks that didn't appear. I can't wait. Toshiro Masuda is a genius.
darkhunter

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:28 am Reply with quote
Ataru wrote:
Yikes. Get them here. OST 3 got released last week. Any hoot, outside of the first 3 OST that have been released, there is the theme song collection up to 4th season, and the first movie OST, and I'm pretty I can discount the nine radio show CDs. It might be a special remix of that BGM that was made just for that part of the series, then again it might have been pulled from the movie, but small chance at best.

Uhg, I wasn't asking where to get it (if you read my post correctly, Narutard), I was refering to how obnotious this poster is. But then you're the one that post misinformation about Kenshin which, so you're no different.
Ataru

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:18 am Reply with quote
serene_sapphires wrote:
Thanks, Ataru. Do you know if they are going to release the fourth OST? I hope they will, because up to the Ep 50's, there are a number of tracks that didn't appear. I can't wait. Toshiro Masuda is a genius.

No prob. My best for the next OST is alteast a year to year and half from now, but mostly depends on how much longer the series goes on.
darkhunter wrote:
Uhg, I wasn't asking where to get it (if you read my post correctly, Narutard), I was refering to how obnotious this poster is. But then you're the one that post misinformation about Kenshin which, so you're no different.

Ohhh, I just think I just got severed. *Takes a shot of barbon to ease whatever pain there was.* You know, nah, I didn't. Here's why I post all that stuff you plowed though in a second.
darkhunter wrote:
Where did you buy the first 3 OST from? Maybe that could be the problem.

Gee Wally, is that why I post the link to YesAsia.com to point out the fact that you didn't know where to get it. If you know what track number and OST that it can be found on, super, post and I'll say sorry. Since I am a "Narutard" or whatever, I do have the OSTs (I'm waiting on 3.)
darkhunter wrote:
Or did you just download it and now complaing that what you stole wasn't what you expected. What a prick, you have no right to get mad.

You know, not everyone gets their music though BitTorrent, Kazza, Grouper, or other P2P. Maybe he also bought the OSTs. Jumping the gun and guessing that he download all the music is not really all that fair. He didn't even leave any clues that he download it. But hey to be all honest, pulling out what happend in another topic was pretty darn low. Now drop it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1