• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
T.M. Revolution: 7th Heaven worth buying?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Sy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:38 pm Reply with quote
I have recently started enjoying T.M. Revolution's music., but I'm not sure if I should get the 7th Heaven CD. I know they have another CD that's been released in the U.S., but I just want to know if anyone has the CD and likes the majority of the songs.
Phoenix
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:32 am Reply with quote
I received this CD as a gift last summer, and I still listen to it on average once a week. It's defenetly worth buying if you're a TMRevolution fan; there's a good mix of songs with different styles.
Michi
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:01 am Reply with quote
The other CD released in the U.S. is very different from Seventh Heaven. The other one is "coordinate", which is like a lot of his earlier albums -- only a few new songs, and what feels like just many remixes of old ones. Anime smile; It would give a good taste into the general Takanori/TMR music. But as a fan for years and used to this trend and style, I was VERY impressed and happy with Seventh Heaven. Overall, it's probably my favorite album by him. The songs are very stylish and the album comes together so well from start to finish (track 2 Albireo isn't the same with it's track 1 instrumental intro~).

The Tofu Records website actually has samples for all of coordinate's tracks and a few of Seventh Heaven's, so that may help you decide. Too bad they don't provide small samples for all of the later album's tracks. =/

But I think it's totally worth it anyway. I bought it right after hearing him perform the songs live at PMX last year. Anime smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1