• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Beck OST

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustinSane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:57 pm Reply with quote
Although this OST is not out in the United States and neither is the Beck anime, it is definitely an OST you must check out. The music on the cd is just insane, awesome song that you can just rock out to. Anyone else check out this OST yet, if you havn't you 're missing out.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:58 pm Reply with quote
It is awesome. Great combination of alternative, light, and punk rock songs. I'm am on somewhat of a "BECK buzz" right now after finishing the series the other day Anime smile. I highly recommend both the anime and at least the first OST if any of your is a fan of rock music Wink.
JustinSane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:30 am Reply with quote
Tony K. wrote:
It is awesome. Great combination of alternative, light, and punk rock songs. I'm am on somewhat of a "BECK buzz" right now after finishing the series the other day Anime smile. I highly recommend both the anime and at least the first OST if any of your is a fan of rock music Wink.

I finished the series no more than a week ago and I'm still on a "Beck Buzz". I'd have to say my favorite tracks on there has to be.. Brainstorm, Like a Foojin, Slip Out, and Follow Me.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:51 am Reply with quote
JustinSane wrote:
I finished the series no more than a week ago and I'm still on a "Beck Buzz". I'd have to say my favorite tracks on there has to be.. Brainstorm, Like a Foojin, Slip Out, and Follow Me.

Ah~ definitely. "Follow Me" was so great when Saitou's band played it at that festival. I also really like "Face" and "Moon On the Water" for nostalgia purposes. They always picked just the right time to play those in the anime Anime hyper. Koyuki and Maho make a cute couple Razz.
JustinSane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:13 pm Reply with quote
Tony K. wrote:
JustinSane wrote:

Ah~ definitely. "Follow Me" was so great when Saitou's band played it at that festival. I also really like "Face" and "Moon On the Water" for nostalgia purposes. They always picked just the right time to play those in the anime Anime hyper. Koyuki and Maho make a cute couple Razz.

I'd have to say that the episode where Saitou's band played Follow Me at the festival had to be my favorite episode.. well, and the ones with Grateful Sound were incredible also. I don't really like the song "Moon on the Water" but I thought it was funny when Koyuki was trying to speak english at the secret live... "I want to sing moon on water.. it bring great memory". My brother and I couldn't help but laugh. I'm really surprised that they didn't swear in some of their songs considering that there were plenty of f-bombs in the show, that would've been pretty funny.. well, they do say hell in "Like a Foojin" but hell is nothing bad. I'd have to admit that I felt pretty cool in school today listening to my Beck OST until the batteries died.. then we went on the computers and blasted some Hot Water Music.
JoeStrummer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:14 am Reply with quote
I really like Brainstorm, I'm listening to it right now, the Beck OST is good stuff
JustinSane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:00 pm Reply with quote
JoeStrummer wrote:
I really like Brainstorm, I'm listening to it right now, the Beck OST is good stuff

Hell yes! Great song.. by the way.. I like your avatar although I do believe that Sid is overrated, I'm actually wearing my sex pistols "god save the queen" t-shirt right now, haha. Of course Joe Strummer is the man and The Clash are my favorite band, I wish people would put down rap and listen to older stuff... kids these day... (I'm only 18)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1