• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I like naruto, will i like bleach?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimdohg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:47 pm Reply with quote
i like the shounen type of anime, and i noticed that bleach has been compared to naruto alot, so will i like it? i like alot of action with story and character interaction btw
Laruto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Bleach should not be compared to Naruto there completely two different plots, Bases of feeling and Atmosphere. Bleach is Mostly like Shaman King and Yu Yu. Naruto is Like kenchin and DBZ. There was atime when Naruto and One Piece were linked but I quess not anymore. No You will not like Bleach completely different way of story telling and Action if your looking at it like that, I suggest you Watch Mi Hime is Really Good even though its not a shounen! Very Happy
slickwataris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:13 pm Reply with quote
I like Bleach much more than Naruto. It's the subtleties of it that make it so great. Not to mention bouncy ta-ta's. Really though, its funny.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Laruto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:15 pm Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:
I like Bleach much more than Naruto. It's the subtleties of it that make it so great. Not to mention bouncy ta-ta's. Really though, its funny.

Your Right Look at my avatar closely and you see I edited by putting on a shirt on her.
slickwataris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:27 pm Reply with quote
Laruto wrote:
Your Right Look at my avatar closely and you see I edited by putting on a shirt on her.

Didn't even notice. Who is it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Laruto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:38 pm Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:
Laruto wrote:

Didn't even notice. Who is it?

Her Name is Rangikun whom wears the armband plate 10 if I'm Not Mistaking she's hot. By the way could you find someone who can set up links to the New Anime Series that are Premiering this spring 2005 in Japan in the Thread I made titled Spring Anime 2005! Please I really want that thread going with some posts!
matticans

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:13 pm Reply with quote
I like both naruto and bleach, but like Laruto said they are different. I would deffinately say I like bleach a little more than I like naruto right now. The story is awsome, the action is great, and of course "ta-tas" aren't a bad thing either. Don't check out bleach because you like naruto, but check it out because it is just good.
darkhunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Laruto wrote:
Bleach should not be compared to Naruto there completely two different plots, Bases of feeling and Atmosphere. Bleach is Mostly like Shaman King and Yu Yu. Naruto is Like kenchin and DBZ. There was atime when Naruto and One Piece were linked but I quess not anymore. No You will not like Bleach completely different way of story telling and Action if your looking at it like that, I suggest you Watch Mi Hime is Really Good even though its not a shounen! Very Happy

The comparison is base on popularity of shonen titles. Since Naruto and Bleach are both extremely popular, they will offend get compared, even if they are two different type of story.

If you like shonen base anime, than you'll like both Naruto and Bleach. I say most people that are into shonen also like these two title. And that's what the topic should have said.

Last edited by darkhunter on Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
jagozon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:49 pm Reply with quote
If you like Naruto you should like Bleach,they both have cool fight seans and characters.But I like Beach better,I was reading Hunter X Hunter and Naruto,and as soon as i read the first cupple of chapters of Bleach i compleatly droped Hunter X Hunter and stoped reading Naruto as mutch,and went headfirst into Bleach.I like the show even more,its got the cool music and the "ta-tas".
So check out Bleach its awsome. Very Happy
jimdohg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:52 pm Reply with quote
sorry but I'm not into cartoon tata's
cyrax777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:40 am Reply with quote
Ori hime's are just a little to big for my tastes.
But then agien I like her character she's funny.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Angel Of Death

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:31 am Reply with quote
jimdohg wrote:
sorry but I'm not into cartoon tata's

You and me both.
Ohoni

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:36 pm Reply with quote
A lot of people who like Naruto like Bleach, and vise-versa. Some don't. If you like either then it's worth your time to check out the other, since there's a fairly good chance you WILL enjoy it (though of course there're no guarantees).
juz-dreaming

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:40 am Reply with quote
I would also recommend watching both though they are completely different stories Very Happy I'm totally addicted to both!! And i also agree Inoue is a funny, which is why i like her character. She may seem a bit ditzy but she's actually a smart girl Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1