• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Prince of Tennis Ending?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hhv94

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:35 pm Reply with quote
Sorry if I posted on the wrong thread. But I wasnt sure where I should go to post this.

But there have been rumors that prince of tennis will be having its last episode on March 30th? Is this true or is it just fan speculation? any info will be helpful thanks!

Edit: I was wrong it wasnt this wednesday but the 30th. So i edited the post.
Laruto

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:23 pm Reply with quote
Its True Saw a Certain Episode of a Certain Fan Fav Show That Announced It ending in the Next two weeks in an hour long event. Its a good ending to a good anime, and not to mention the movie coming out so a really good ending to a really Great Anime! Now If Only Funimation would license it!
hhv94

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:51 pm Reply with quote
I HOPE that Animenews Network confirms it though cuase there are some people calling others liers over claiming this so they want proof. So what better way to confirm it and have someon on staff report it. Cause some people say that the certain episodes preview was wrong! So please..to the staff, if you guys can confirm this...that would be great!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1