• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How many songs has L'Arc done for Kenshin?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:35 am Reply with quote
I know it's 2, but a friend of mine (foolishly) keeps insisting they did more and that he "swears" he's heard it.

The only two songs by L'Arc~en~ciel for Kenshin are "Niji" (from the movie) and "The Fourth Avenue Cafe" (the fourth ending song). I told him if he can find me this "third" song, then I'll believe him, though I call him a fool because I know he's wrong and he keeps insisting he's right even after the fact I named all the songs from each anime incarnation of Kenshin that I know of.

Anyway, you all know how much I like the anime. Surely, I'm not mistaken here. The only Kenshin title I haven't seen more than 3 times is Seisouhen, and I'm sure Taku Iwasaki wouldn't allow a L'Arc song on there... Rolling Eyes.

Anyone want to help me confirm this? Thanks.
Hotaru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:23 pm Reply with quote
tell him a crazy L'Arc fan said there's only two.

if he can find a mp3 of the song or whatever, then i'll listen to it and verify whether or not it is L'Arc. could be a similar sounding band, but i only know of the 2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
tsukebe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:08 pm Reply with quote
quite positive that there were 2 songs only by laruku. Your friend prolly mistook TM's song as laruku, which surprissingly, alot of people did.
ParaParaJMo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:29 am Reply with quote
TMR and L'Arc have completley different styles though
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:35 am Reply with quote
Meh, never mind. I've told him time and time again and I think he used the excuse of "I'll check the DVD credits sometime," which he'll probably forget about and claim to be right about should this matter ever be brought up again Rolling Eyes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1