• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aznflames

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:50 pm Reply with quote
I Was wondering if anyone could tell watch anime series is the best because i want to know so i can buy it.

Very Happy [/code]
Kisaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:01 pm Reply with quote
Probably the most popular ones right now are InuYasha and Fullmetal Alchemist. It really depends on your interests. I personally only like romantic anime, but that's that's just me.
shadow_guyver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:27 pm Reply with quote
As Kisaki said, it depends on your preferences. So tell us what they are. Thre is no one Best anime. There are really good ones, but if you aren't interested in the genre then it won't be fun to watch.
NeoEllis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:15 pm Reply with quote
benbboy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:29 pm Reply with quote
aznflames wrote:
I Was wondering if anyone could tell watch anime series is the best because i want to know so i can buy it.

Very Happy [/code]

To answer your question one would merely have to click on the Anime link under Encyclopedia which will lead you to many possible links including the top 10 anime list and more. The popular anime that are coming out now would have to be Full Metal Alchemist (FMA) and Samurai Champloo. There are others of course, but these series are easy to watch and get into, as they are well balanced (not all talk/action/etc.) When you do post like this, first look to see if there are other forums, and if there are not please use grammar that is at least decent.

[Edit - Yup, all of these replies are good. However, this thread is useless. Locked. -b]
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1