• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Trying to identify a song (Ranma 1/2)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrayedString

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:56 pm Reply with quote
I have recently began watching Ranma 1/2 and have found it to be extremely entertaining and can hardly get enough of it. I am curious as to a song they occasionally use as background music (predominately in season 1). It is a group of stringed instruments. It first plays shortly after all the Tendo sisters are introduced in season 1 episode 1, and continues in the background during the first part of their dialog with their father about the coming of Ranma, who one of them will need to marry and carry on their dojo with.

I absolutely love the sound of that track and would greatly appreciate it if someone could identify it for me! Thanks in Advance! Smile
Aaron White
Old Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:16 pm Reply with quote
I know the one you mean; it's available on the Ranma "Ironman" BGM album. Nikaku.com has it... I dunno if it's on any of the domestic soundtrack CDs, which would be cheaper, but if you like Ranma music as much as I do the Ironman album's worth owning anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Aaron White
Old Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:32 pm Reply with quote
Musical Ironman Collection (Kitty KTCR-1356) is the more specific ordering info.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
matticans

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Well the two above answered it pretty much. All I would like to say is that I love that song too. It is the second song on my Ranma 1/2 mix cd. You god good taste in music Wink .
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1