• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Help Me!!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaolin_Yatsura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:25 pm Reply with quote
I've been looking for an anime that I can't remember the name of. I saw it at a convention a couple of years ago and I know that it hasn't been licensed in the U.S. Someone help me.

It's a short anime like mini goddesses I think. It's basically focused around a bunch of pets running around and getting into trouble. Kinda like a bottle fairy kind of thing. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out!
SuperOnizuka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:39 pm Reply with quote
Could it be Adventures of Mini Goddesses?

anime#266
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Kaolin_Yatsura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:55 pm Reply with quote
No it is definitely not minigoddesses I've seen that and it's something entirely different then that but thanks anyways.
Lazuright

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:12 am Reply with quote
Oh! Oh! I know what your talking about. I saw an episode once, but I can’t remember a name. I remember it very vaguely. Damn! what was it……Give me some time, k?

The same thing happened with me and Cybersix, couldn’t remember the name and they stopped produceing the tapes or DVD’s a long time ago. Really sucks doesn’t it!
Arkard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:32 am Reply with quote
Could you give more examples? What pets started in that anime?
Perfectsword

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:48 am Reply with quote
Hamtaro?
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:23 am Reply with quote
Perfectsword wrote:
Hamtaro?

Hamtaro is licensed and certainly has no kind of goddess from what I've seen, unless those hamsters actually do have one Shocked. As for what I think it is, I have no clue as I've never heard of such a story.
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:27 am Reply with quote
Tony K. wrote:
Hamtaro is licensed and certainly has no kind of goddess from what I've seen, unless those hamsters actually do have one Shocked.

I'm not certain here, but when Kaolin says "It's a short anime like mini goddesses I think", I believe that is referring to the 7 min ep length, not that the story has goddesses.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:47 am Reply with quote
Kazuki-san wrote:
I'm not certain here, but when Kaolin says "It's a short anime like mini goddesses I think", I believe that is referring to the 7 min ep length, not that the story has goddesses.

Anime smile + sweatdrop Oh... well, I've never actually seen any of the Goddess/Megami-sama titles anyway, my bad Razz.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:49 pm Reply with quote
Kaolin_Yatsura, Lazuright, could you describe what kind of animal "a bunch of pets" are? That would provide much better hints.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:20 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
Kaolin_Yatsura, Lazuright, could you describe what kind of animal "a bunch of pets" are? That would provide much better hints.

Yes... please answer the following:

1) Dating the anime
When did you see this, and was it a recent production when you saw it?

2) Can you remember any names? Character descriptions? Significant locations?

3) Are there any episodes or scenes that stick in your mind?

Hmm. You know, dormcat, we really should have a guide on this site, detailing a number of questions that can be answered, providing clues in these situations. Maybe a sticky thread, "Name that anime!" Then we could lead off with a post detailing about ten questions that most people will be able to answer, even if they didn't know they knew it, when they're looking for the name of that anime they saw as a tattered hand-me-down VHS fansub way back in the long-forgotten days of their youth...

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1