• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Zoids Fuzors

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragononi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:15 pm Reply with quote
Toonami showed about half the series and then it went off the air. Did it get canceled?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:20 am Reply with quote
Hasbro has discontinued everything Zoids related that they're directly involved in. This includes Fuzors and all of the toys and models. They do claim that they're going to bring Zoids back in a big way, but that's just industry talk for "we still have the license and we'll do something with it when we're ready."

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
drakh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:04 am Reply with quote
Dragononi wrote:
Toonami showed about half the series and then it went off the air. Did it get canceled?

Apparently so. The entire series has been aried in Australia though, and possibly getting a DVD release there.

There has been talk about a new Zoids anime series (Zoids Genisis) coming out in Japan this year.
pinoyfreestyler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:10 am Reply with quote
Well here in the Philippines, the show is still running.

Every Friday @ 7:30 PM in Toonami.
Perfectsword

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:15 am Reply with quote
I belive they did cancell it...oh darn....it wasnt that good compared to chaotic century or gaurdian force. but thats my opinion. and i do think there will be a dvd release of it because they released one for CC/GF and UX...so i cant see why not...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1