• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
looking for anime fan for friend in west virginia

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gunblade007

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:50 pm Reply with quote
hello,
i'm Joe. i'm 20 yrd. and move back to my home state west virginia from california. we move last year in septemeber. i'm looking for 18-21 friend to hang out and talk about anime and video games in west virginia. i don't care what sex. but no one who smokes or drinks. i'm looking for people who live in the scottdepot,teays valley,hurricane,charleston,huntington areas. please e-mail me at [email protected] and you can talk on me on msn instant messager my sn is zero_zeal. thank you.
-Joe:)
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:47 pm Reply with quote
Dude, it's nice that you want to make friends and all, but you should really put your introduction in the Introductions Thread located here:

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8685

I'm sure if you hang around these Forums long enough, you may find someone that lives in West Virginia, but you really don't have to go out of your way to just ask for someone to find you Anime catgrin. Be patient, relax, and browse around the Forums and get to know people.

Er.. anyway, good luck then Anime smile + sweatdrop.
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Dude, you just posted something JUST LIKE THIS, and it was already locked. Please use the preexisting thread. This is will be locked again. Do NOT post this thread again.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1