• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Help, can anyone tell me this song from Gundam Seed??

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twinstars

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:46 am Reply with quote
Hi there everyone!!

I'm a recent fan of Gundam Seed and am still watching the series. Very Happy

Need help desperately from the Gundam experts out there. I love this song found in the series but have no idea what's the title and where i can get it from. I have bought the MobileSuit Gundam Seed Complete Best OST but after scanning thru the entire CD, my fav song is not found inside! Crying or Very sad

The song i'm looking for was played in the scene when Cagali's father send her off to the space and passed her the photo which told her Kira is actually her brother. It has a evry sad "sayonara...." in part of the lyrics.

I suspect it's also sung by Tanaka Rie but i've been searching the net and shops for Gundam Seed soundtrack, but still can't find the song! Till now, still dun even know the title and the singer of the song....so no clue at all...any experts who knows which song i'm talking about, pls help!!! It's not any of the Seed fav like Believe, Moment, River, Find the Way or anything!!

Arigato in advance!! Smile
Nagisa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:36 am Reply with quote
FictionJunction & YUUKA - "Akatsuki no Kuruma"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
twinstars

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:02 am Reply with quote
arigato!!!! Eternal grateful!! Surprised

I am puzzled why this song is NOT included in the compilation of the so-called "Complete Best" of Gundam Seed soundtrack....the song is so well sang and touching as well. I can't even find this when i tried searching on the net for Gundam Seed songs. And i was thinking it was sang by Tanaka Rie!

Anyway, arigato gozaimas! Hats off for salute!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1