• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anyone know who this is?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haiseikoh 1973

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:43 am Reply with quote
I'm going thru some old VHS tapes before I re-record over them for my Horseracing shows, and I didn't realize that I had recordings of Kasoken no Onna (Straight japanese broadcast, dunno if it came over).

The ending song is what is perplexing me. I can't read the japanese, but I think the song name is Kono Namida Nare. Anyone know who sings this?
linlinchan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:29 am Reply with quote
Haiseikoh 1973 wrote:
I'm going thru some old VHS tapes before I re-record over them for my Horseracing shows, and I didn't realize that I had recordings of Kasoken no Onna (Straight japanese broadcast, dunno if it came over).

The ending song is what is perplexing me. I can't read the japanese, but I think the song name is Kono Namida Nare. Anyone know who sings this?

OK. I looked it up for you. The song is apparently called "Kono Namida Hoshi ni Nare" (Tears, Become Stars) and is by ZARD (who I believe is not making music anymore and hasn't been for a while, though I might be wrong because I don't really like Japanese pop.)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000056B4M/qid%3D1103189254/250-9956045-4849037, click to see the single on Amazon.co.jp (which will ship to the US, BTW)

EDIT: I'm a liar, she's still making music. The fact that you don't hear about her at all though means something completely different. Oh well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1