• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
flcl

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perfectsword

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Whats the name of the song during the fight scene in the 3rd episode of flcl? (when they were at the school)
Gauss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:16 am Reply with quote
I presume you don't mean any of the usual background music? In that case you are probably thinking of Little Busters by The Pillows. Check the lyrics to see if it's the song you want identified:
http://www.vlyrics.com/p/pillowsthe7087/littlebusters262472.html
Cloe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:03 am Reply with quote
Really? I'm pretty sure the music that was playing during the school fight (this is the episode involving curry, correct?) was an excerpt from Dmitri Kabalevsky's The Comedians, which he wrote for a Russian children's play. I believe this is the only song in the entire OVA that was not performed by The Pillows. It was an interesting departure from the Pillows music, and I thought it worked quite nicely. Plus I adore classical music. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1