• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Names of the characters from FMA

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arkard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:56 pm Reply with quote
This may seem a little strange.
Right now my friend is working on translations for Fullmetal Alchemist. He is the main translator. Luckily I am getting in this project and I decided to help him out a little. I would need the list of the characters that appear in the manga but I seem to misplaced my scanlations. I have the original manga from Japan but the things is my friend wants to check the romanized versions that were used in the scanlations. Does anyone know of a webpage that would list all of the characters from the anime or manga? Have in mind that I jsut want to check the romanized versions of the characters names. I hope this is clear..
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:08 pm Reply with quote
Don't know if your request will violate any rules here, but I'll help for the sole purpose of giving you the characters' names in English. If you go to the official Sony Music website, click on "Character" on the left and you'll come to a window with a picture of every character up to episode 30 or so in 4 pages (be sure to hit the links under each colomn for the next page). Each picture gives the romanized version of each character's name. Didn't say it would be easy, but it should make for a good starting point.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Arkard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Emerje - this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much.
xjadedragon750x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:21 pm Reply with quote
I remember that there was a FMA website that was in English, and it was well-updated. Well, to me, at that time...

But, I remember that I reached it by a link on this site somewhere, yet I cannot remember. It had to do with the airing of FMA on Cartoon Network. I'm afraid I cannot elaborate, but does any one have a clue as to which site I am talking about? It isn't the fullmetal-alchemist.com website, or the one that's white. I particularly remember that the site was very dark.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1