• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Love Hina question

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pnoi24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:14 am Reply with quote
Hi guys sorry I'm sort of new to this site and I'm sorry if I posted it on a wrong thread/ topic but I have a question about a certain chapter and it's really really REALLY bothering me. In the "A Happy Todai Wedding" chapter, (ch.114), why doesn't Keitaro pick Naru first when he had to choose which girl he wants to take into the Todai ruins when in the previous chapters, (ch112), he explained to Naru the she was the only one that his heart belonged to. Sorry it just bothers me for some reason. Please can someone tell me why he chose the other girls first other than picking Naru first? Haha thank you
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:21 pm Reply with quote
Because he's an idiot.

Seriously though, I think it's meant that he misinterpreted Shinobu's taking the initiative in forcing the ultimatum that he choose one girl to mean she wanted to go with him, and from there it was just each girl pushed him to the next one in line, and Naru was at the opposite end of it. Still, it is a rather stupid joke, especially considering ch 113 was pretty much him rejecting all of the other girls to get to Naru.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1