• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NY Times on BAAF and AXNY

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:20 pm Reply with quote
Read it here.

I like the guy who says "I'm just in it for the blood and gore."

He's my hero.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hotaru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:04 pm Reply with quote
Ah, shoot! I would have gone out and bought the NY Times today to get that article. Oh! Maybe at the Deli!

And if anyone needs to log in, ya can use my user name/password hotaru/hotaru. I'm so original.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ataru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:28 pm Reply with quote
*LOL* Me likes him too. Razz
"Together, the two events made for a near-perfect weekend for aficionados of anime, Japanese animation, and all the giant-eyed, large-breasted and gun-slinging cartoon creations that medium includes." Yep, that anime to the Z. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Hagakure

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 11:30 pm Reply with quote
Well, I had planned on going to AX, but I missed it. It rained here the whole weekend, not real ideal weather for travel. Not to mention how busy I was.

The article kind of reminds me of "Good Day Live's" coverage of AX in California. All in all these articles are always pretty entertaining. Every one always has its share of gore people. Actually what interested me more was how they paid attention to titles an gave vaugue a synopsis for each one.

Now I must plan future convention expliots having missed AX.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1