• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Zoids Genesis Dub

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garry222

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know if there is there any plans to release zoids genesis in english, or if an english version was released. I loved the previous series and I would be glad to know that there are english episodes.
sj21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:24 am Reply with quote
toonamijetstream will show i tsoon according to wikapedia. check out toonamijetstream.com to keep posted. i really want to see this series, haven't seen it since i was like six.
garry222

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quote
thanks for the reply
same here, i miss it too but i heard jetstream was to show it form in 2006 so i was wondering if it really was dubbed and internationally released. I don't think jetstream will still show it after such a delay but i hope i'm wrong.
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quote
No release yet and a series like that doesn't really stand much of a chance without its toy tie-in. I'm thinking Viz/ShoPro was hoping that they could get Hasbro back on board with the toys or maybe Tomy USA. Not to mention Zoids Fuzors was outright canceled without a second chance by Cartoon Network, I'm sure they're a little gun shy about actually trying it again if nobody else is on board.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
garry222

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quote
cool thanks for the info.

i didn't know that much detail.

I guess i'll just wait and pray the give it a try because it is a really cool series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1