• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
KosaiKon Announcement

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassandra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Who: KosaiKon Winter AniFest 2004
What: Philadelphia area anime festival
When: Saturday, February 21, 2004
Where: Villanova University, Villanova, PA
Cost:
Pre-Registration until January 31, 2004: $13
Villanova Students: fee waived with valid student ID
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Cassandra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:56 pm Reply with quote
Premieres galore at KosaiKon!
Villanova University - Villanova, PA – January 12, 2004

At this year’s Winter AniFest on February 21, KosaiKon is excited to have not only a Japanese anime premiere in our schedule but a Korean animation as well. We also have a full-length documentary on anime fandom and a video of a live event featuring wrestling monsters!

Due out on DVD in April, The World of Narue is a sci-fi romantic comedy. Narue Nanase is a half-breed alien secretly living on Earth with her father. Join us as we watch her battle her way through life and love. See the trailer at the official website: http://www.worldofnarue.com.

Next up is Doggy Poo, a heartwarming tale of self-worth featuring a puppy’s poop. Little Doggy Poo is neglected and ignored by everyone until he meets a kindhearted dandelion who realizes his true value in life. Both inspirational and educational, this is definitely a show you shouldn’t miss!

Last year, KosaiKon featured a sneak preview of Otaku Unite! This year the documentary comes back in its full 90-minute glory. If you missed it last year, or if you haven’t seen the entire movie, now is your chance to see the evolution of anime fandom in the United States.

Finally, we bring you Terebi Sento, a showcase of the tongue-in-cheek live action monster wrestling show: Kaiju Big Battel. How could you miss out on Battels such as: Soup VS Sandwich, Baby Mama Drama or the Kaiju Championship Belt Battel? Find out more at http://www.kaiju.com!

Pre-registration for the KosaiKon Winter AniFest is $13 per person. (Villanova students waive the registration fee with a valid student ID!) For registration information, check out our website at http://www.kosaikon.com.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Cassandra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:21 pm Reply with quote
For the first time, KosaiKon will have a variety of video games at the AniFest. In addition to the old standby - Dance Dance Revolution - we will also feature Soul Calibur 2 and Dead or Alive 3 for the Xbox and Super Smash Brothers for the GameCube.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1