• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Reading School Rumble.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joshuafer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quote
Reading this manga, I find it rather amusing. Of course, the biggest question on my mind is, who will end up with whom. Harima likes Tenma, but it seems both Eri and Yakumo like him. Hanai likes Yakumo, but I think he will end up with Suo Mikoto. I have no idea on the rest. I rather enjoyed volume 6, the sports fest was great, especially the facial expressions of Hanai and Harima. I wonder how it will all end, sometimes its tough being patient. So anyways, if you are reading this series, what do you think of it ?
Momoko_Yumi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:12 am Reply with quote
I find it great...really great. Here in Germany we are by Vol. 11. And it's getting real complicated^^. I also wonder how it will end...when it ends^^. But I think Harima and Yakumo would be a good pair.
kirbyboy102

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quote
I read volume one, And haven't read the others, sadly. But i twas hilarious!
Kiru_Biru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quote
Too childish for my taste Smile
fighterholic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quote
joshuafer wrote:
Reading this manga, I find it rather amusing. Of course, the biggest question on my mind is, who will end up with whom. Harima likes Tenma, but it seems both Eri and Yakumo like him. Hanai likes Yakumo, but I think he will end up with Suo Mikoto. I have no idea on the rest. I rather enjoyed volume 6, the sports fest was great, especially the facial expressions of Hanai and Harima. I wonder how it will all end, sometimes its tough being patient. So anyways, if you are reading this series, what do you think of it ?

I think even with volume 17 out, it's still in the open who will end up with whom. It's apparent that spoiler[Eri feels for Harima, but I don't know if I can say that Yakumo feels for Harima unless I'm missing something. There's also a few other couples where their relationships are interesting ones, like the two people who have been together since the beginning of the series, yet I think the girl isn't so serious about the relationship as the boy would like to think. ]So who knows? We could be going on and on till the end of the series and we might not know until then.
Truered

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quote
I read this ages ago. I brought the first five and read them at night before going to sleep. Helped me to relax during my exam period. Brought volume 6 this week, but I think I'm going to have to reread them.

What a shame huh Very Happy I found them quite amusing, stupid but amusing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1