• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
MangaNEXT 07, looking for Panels, Workshops, Artists & m

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kayko4578

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quote
Hello, Vice Chair of MangaNEXT here,

If you did not know, MangaNEXT is coming up this October 5-7, at the Crowne Plaza Meadowlands in Secaucus, NJ. We are looking for Panels, Workshops, and Discussions groups If you are interested, or know someone, please submit to the panels form http://www.manganext.org/2007/panels
Deadline for submission is August 31st.

MangaNEXT is a great place to meet other artists, chat with Industry and say hello to fans alike. If you are interested in getting a table, the link will be up soon.

We also have plenty of Cosplay events. Hall Cosplay for Judging, Cabaret, Cosplay Human Chess and Cosplay Dating Game.

If anyone has any suggestions for Guests located in the New York area, we would like to hear about them.

A little background:
MangaNEXT is a fan-run manga convention that will take place on October 5-7, 2007 at the Crowne Plaza Meadowlands in Secaucus, NJ. Anime conventions have been existence for many years, and manga has had a large presence at these events, but there has yet to be a convention dedicated to manga. MangaNEXT aims to correct that. With the manga market growing in leaps and bounds and exceeding the pace of the anime market, it's manga's time to shine.

Any questions please feel free to ask. You can also go directly to our forum to check out what is going on. http://www.animenext.org/forum/index.php?c=9
Thank you
www.manganext.org
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1