• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
End of Bleach

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andhar

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:07 am Reply with quote
Hey I noticed that the ANN Episode list ends in june, does that mean that the series has reach the end of its run?

Thanks.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quote
No, it just means they don't have the episode titles for beyond that. Bleach will be going on for quite a long time. There is plenty of manga material left to cover and the manga doesn't look like it will be ending anytime soon either. I think we'll see Bleach running for at least another two years, probably more.
The Big Bang

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quote
Like the previous poster have said. I highly doubt that Bleach will end anytime soon. Its probably means that the next batch of episodes titles have not been annouce or posted on ANN.
LuckySleven

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:46 pm Reply with quote
I thought the same thing for Death Note (thought it would be 27 episodes, spoiler[Where L dies, I think]) until the trailer of 28 showed Rolling Eyes
Andhar

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quote
I have nothing against long running shows, but I got tired of Bleach after the last arc now that they are in a new arc, I am thinking of rewatching from Ep 112 to where it is now to catch up but the fight scenes are too drawn out...it got almost as bad as naruto where you have to wait 4 episodes to find out who or how they win (like we don't always know who wins).

It's not like many other shows spoiler[where some of the main charactors die like in death note (lights father & L amongst other people) ]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1